The 2021 Holiday Assistance Program is now over. Thanks to the incredible amounts of community support we received, we were able to provide 400 families with gifts over the holidays – a new high for this program! Thank you very much to everyone who donated. See you in winter 2022!
The 2021 holiday season is once again upon us and we need your help! The Holiday Assistance Program provides clients who are in need of assistance the ability to provide their families a happy holiday season.
How to Donate:
1. Shop online through our Amazon Wish List
2. Shop off of our holiday wish list in the store of your choice.
All gifts will need to be dropped off by Friday, December 17th. Please click here to make an appointment with Bonnie Friedlander by email to drop off your donations.
Holiday Wish List
- New/Unused/Unwrapped Toys for Children with an emphasis on Infants and Teens (board games, craft/hobby and sports supplies)
- combs/brushes/hair accessories/curling irons/hair dryers
- manicure sets/nail polish/perfume/cologne/cosmetics
- appointment books/calendars/planners/journals
- wallets/purses/duffel bags/backpacks
- photo albums/picture frames
- adult/teen coloring books/colored pencils and markers
- reusable water bottles/travel coffee mugs
- clock radios/alarm clocks
- coats/boots for adults, teens and children
- hygiene gift sets (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotions, body spray, perfume, cologne etc.) for adults, teens and children
- socks/slippers for all ages
- winter hats, gloves/mittens, scarves
- pajamas for children
- bathrobes for women, men and children
- gift cards/certificates (Price Chopper, Price Rite, Hannaford, Aldi, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, Gas Stations, Stewart’s, Movie Theaters, Hair Salons, Prepaid Credit Cards)
- towels/wash clothes
- bed pillows/sheet sets/blankets/comforters
- pots and pans/bakeware/utensils/microwavable containers
- wrapping paper, gift tags, tape