2022 Holiday Assistance Program
The 2022 holiday season is once again upon us and we need your help! The Holiday Assistance Program provides clients who are in need of assistance the ability to provide their families a happy holiday season.
How to Donate:
1. Shop online through our Amazon Wish List
2. Shop off of our holiday wish list in the store of your choice.
All gifts will need to be dropped off by Monday, December 19th. Please click here to make an appointment with Bonnie Friedlander by email to drop off your donations.
Please do not wrap gifts before bringing them to YWCA NENY. Thank you!
Holiday Wish List
- New/Unused Toys for Any Age Child (Newborn to Age 18)
- Board games
- Craft/hobby supplies
- Sports supplies
- Combs, brushes, hair accessories, curling irons, hair dryers
- Manicure sets, nail polish, perfume, cologne, cosmetics
- Appointment books, calendars, planners, journals
- Wallets, purses, duffel bags, backpacks
- Photo albums and picture frames
- Adult/teen coloring books, colored pencils, and markers
- Reusable water bottles and travel coffee mugs
- Clock radios and alarm clocks
- Coats and boots for adults, teens, and children
- Hygiene gift sets (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotions, body spray, perfume, cologne etc.) for adults, teens, and children
- Socks and slippers for all ages
- Winter hats, gloves/mittens, scarves
- Pajamas for women, men, and children
- Bathrobes for women, men, and children
- Gift cards/certificates (Price Chopper, Price Rite, Hannaford, Aldi, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, Gas Stations, Movie Theaters, Hair Salons, GameStop)
- Towels and wash clothes
- Bed pillows, sheet sets, blankets, and comforters
- Pots and pans, bakeware, utensils, microwavable containers
- Wrapping paper, gift tags, tape