Thank you for your interest in donating to YWCA NorthEastern NY!
While we appreciate your donations, we are unable to accept all items. Please look over the items we do accept and follow the guidelines below.
All donations must be scheduled – we can no longer accept walk-ins. To schedule an item donation, please fill out the donation form. Danielle Schimpf, our Administrative Coordinator will screen your donation and determine whether we have a current need for the items.
Schedule Your Donation
Full-size hygiene products
- Products specifically made for Black women’s natural hair
- Period products
- Gift Cards (Walmart, Target, Price Chopper, etc.)
- Cell Phones, iPads & iPods – Working phones will be used for 911 access. Older/non-working cell phones, iPads, & iPods, are recycled through the Shelter Alliance Program. Drop off all phones at YWCA NENY’s front desk, with your child’s teacher, or with any of the advocates.
- Postage Stamps
- Phone Cards
- Bedding (twin only)
- Non-perishable food items (coffee, tea, tuna fish, peanut butter, soup, etc.)
- Kitchen items (paring knives, spatulas & other kitchen utensils; pots and pans with lids; dish towels and dish detergent)
- Towels, hand towels and washcloths
- Laundry detergent & dryer sheets
- Warm socks & gloves
- Toiletries: deodorant & razors
- Rubbermaid/plastic containers
- Bus Tokens
Currently In Need Of
- New or gently used sleeping bags
- Winter coats and jackets
- Cleaning supplies
- Twin-size sheets
Not Currently Accepting
Pack n play’s
*Plus-size clothing is currently being accepted
Due to NYS Department of Health regulations, we can only accept the following in brand NEW condition
Due to limited storage space, please call to see if the following items can be accepted
Household appliances (working condition)