YWCA USA will continue to update this page with information regarding the prevention and spread of COVID-19 as new information becomes available. For more information on COVID-19 and how you can keep you and your loved ones safe, please refer to the World Health Organization and/or the Centers for Disease Control. Please note that YWCA does not recommend or endorse any particular source, and references above are meant as suggestions.
General Tips for Preventing the Spread of COVID-19
- Encourage basic infection control practices such as hand hygiene, environmental cleaning, respiratory hygiene, and cough etiquette.
- Ensure non-punitive sick leave policies
- Strong internal and external communication
- Practice social distancing
- Remind young and healthy people of the role the play in keeping communities safe