Interested in sponsoring this event?
Click here for more information.
2024 Empowerment Awards Nomination Form
Do you know an outstanding individual who has demonstrated extraordinary achievement in their career and/or community involvement? Nominations are now open for the 2024 Empowerment Awards! The 41st Annual Awards Ceremony will be held on Thursday, March 28, 2024 from 6pm to 9pm at River’s Casino.
Nominations are due Friday, December 1, 2023. Awardees are expected to be announced by December 8, 2023.
2024 Award Categories
- James Addison Good Neighbor Award – A community member whose mission has been to support, improve, or change their community for the better. A community role model who centers themselves and their work on the greater good, dedicated to implementing change.
- Advocacy Award – A community member who demonstrates exemplary work in a capacity supporting the empowerment of women and/or the elimination of racism or a cause closely aligned.
- Social Justice Award – A community member who demonstrates exemplary work in a capacity that promotes peace, justice, and freedom for all.
- Katherine S. Rozendaal Volunteer Award – Celebrate a community member who has donated their time to make a tremendous impact.
- Susan Rosenthal Women in Business Award – A business leader who has demonstrated business success, supporting other businesswomen, and is living out their mission.
- Empowerment Award – An outstanding individual who has used their work, time, and talent to lift others up to live their mission.
- Youth Empowerment Award – An outstanding individual who has worked to support and/or advance young people in our community.
- STEAM Award – Nominate a community member or group whose work in Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Art, or Math has worked to advance equality and empower the community.
- Young Excellence Award – A young community member (21 and under) who everyone should watch out for as they are preparing to take over the world.