The Encore – Take Charge of Your Health program offers several services to women, which include the following:
Referrals for women to have a free clinical breast exam, mammogram and pap smears to women 40-64
The Guidelines are as follows:
- Must be uninsured/underinsured
- Must meet salary requirement
- Must be at least 40 years old
- There is a family history of breast cancer
- She has had and abnormal clinical breast exam (NYS Cancer Services Program covers the cost of follow up care)
- She has found a lump in her breast
- She has a personal history history of breast cancer
Interested in having an Encore Program presenter at your next staff meeting to educate your staff members about breast health?
Please contact a staff member at the Encore Program as we can educate all staff members at your place of employment free of charge. Equip your staff with the tools needed to promote breast health and encourage early detection. Feel free to contact Irene McMahon Foster at (518) 374-3394 or at [email protected]
For group meeting schedule, contact the YWCA at (518) 374-3394.