2019 Holiday Assistance Program
Thanks to the generosity of you, our community, the Women and Family Services Domestic Violence Holiday Assistance Program helped 109 children, 68 women, and 4 men in need of a little extra gift giving help during the 2018 holiday season.
The 2019 holiday season has arrived and we need your help again. If you’d like to give, please contact Bonnie at 518.374.3394 ext. 142.
2019 Holiday Wish List of Donation Items
*We only use new items for our Holiday Assistance Program.
- New/Unused Toys for Any Age Child (Newborn to Teens)– (board games, craft/hobby and sports supplies are good for older children and teens)
- combs/brushes/hair accessories/curling irons/hair dryers
- manicure sets/nail polish/perfume/cologne/cosmetics
- cosmetics are requested for a range of skin tones
- appointment books/calendars/planners/journals
- wallets/purses/duffel bags/backpacks
- photo albums/picture frames
- adult/teen coloring books/colored pencils and markers
- reusable water bottles/travel coffee mugs
- clock radios/alarm clocks
- coats/boots for adults, teens and children
- hygiene gift sets (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotions, body spray, perfume, cologne etc.) for adults, teens and children
- hair products are requested for all hair types
- socks/slippers for all ages
- winter hats, gloves/mittens, scarves
- pajamas for women, men and children
- bathrobes for women, men and children
- gift cards/certificates (Price Chopper, Price Rite, Hannaford, Aldi, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, Gas Stations, Movie Theaters, Hair Salons)
- towels/wash cloths
- bed pillows/sheet sets/blankets/comforters
- pots and pans/bakeware/utensils/microwavable containers
*We only use new items for our Holiday program. Used clothing and linens can be accepted for our other programs.